Oh damn, I got two! That’s awesome! Thanks!!
Since I do got two, I’ll say 10 random facts instead:
- Character development-wise, I’m like Kengo from Little Busters! Until recently, I was that serious kid in class. Now that I’ve loosen up a bit, I’m a certified idiot! Wahaha!
- One time while watching a basketball match, I bought a $3 popcorn, gave the lady $10, and told her, “Keep the change." Awkward stares around me. Got my change unfortunately.
- My Achilles Heel is hugs. Give me one and you can be sure that I’ll grin like an idiot.
- By extension, I’m weak against teddy bears. Horrible toys meant for hugs. Evil creatures.
- Within the past decade, Little Busters! is currently the only fictional work that has made me cry like a baby. There are others that made me teary-eyed but LitBus takes the cake.
- I made a keyboard typing game for my Mom once to help her improve her typing skills. I overdid it so much that it was too difficult for her. People online like it though.
- I always like teaching people stuff. As much as I want to be a teacher though, I’m better at teaching people one by one. So I guess I’m fine as a Tutor?
- I started drinking coffee because of that one time during a meeting I said, “Man, I like Mocha cake a lot. If only there’s a Mocha-flavored coffee." My friend answered, "Dude, Mocha IS coffee." I replied, "It is!??" 80% of the people in the room had a variation of facepalm.
- One time I spent an entire day making dirty jokes about French bread as I was eating one. It took me an entire day since it was so hard and long. By the end, my jaw was aching. It was delicious though!
- I made a grown man cry once. (Damn, that was really awkward haha!) I didn’t mean to of course, wasn’t expecting it either.
As for passing this along, I’ll do that some other time. Too Lazy. =w=